Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organization Box {Review}



This is the RAINBOW BANDZ ORGANIZATION BOX from Rainbow Bandz. Of course the name says it all, it is an organizer for all your rainbow loom bands and accessories. I have a good size collection of rainbow loom bands of all colors and got really tired of keeping them in clear plastic separate bags. I was so glad to get to try this organization box, so as soon as I received it I started my sorting.
It is a clear box that comes with separate dividers and slotted rows so that you can get the size that you want and need for your bands and/or accessories. This makes setting up your box to your desire very simple. I have roughly about 5000 rainbow loom bands of many different colors that I would have to take from each of the bags to make my bracelets. How annoying that can be..I make the bracelets with my little daughter who loves them on her wrist but between pulling a couple of each color out makes for a mess.
The picture above shows a great example (not mine) of how having rainbow loom bands need to be organized. It is not clustered, visually appealing, color coordinated and of course the best thing is that everything is in one place. Now this example shows equally sorted compartments with one longer compartment for your loom board and accessories.

This picture is what my organizer looks like. I have large amounts of bands and therefore my compartments are not as equally divided. However I now have organization with my loom bands which makes enjoying quality time with my daughter less stressful.

The great thing I love about this organization box is that it really isnt necessarily for only rainbow loom bands but I can see you using it as a jewelry case also. It snaps close really tightly so that what is inside will remain in there. It is also very durable because mine has taken a couple of tumbles without even moving the bands around. Everything stayed in its compartment.

It retails on Amazon for $9.99 (free shipping for customers with prime) with a money back guarantee. You will be very impressed with the quality and ease of this box.

Enjoy!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment