Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner - {Review}

I have fallen in love with the brand Adovia. Their products are great and work amazing based on all I have used thus far. I am now using their Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner along with their shampoo.

If you follow my blog post or even have heard about the dead sea, you would  know about all the benefits that the minerals from the dead sea has to offer. This conditioner contains a blend of dead sea minerals, wild flowers and essential oils to protect your hair and keep it healthy.

I currently use it in conjunction with the sister shampoo and this leaves my hair soft (manageable) and looking naturally healthy. It smells great and has a silky texture to touch which makes me feel like I am putting in a premium product which I love in addition. 


This product has slowed the appearance of dandruff and flaky scalp. With the added moisture I do not worry about passing a comb through my hair and having white flakes all across my shoulders. 


Much attention should be given to the number of minerals that are in this bottle from magnesium to calcium to sulfur and iodine plus many others. All these help in the rebuilding process of getting back healthier hair. For those who have sensitive scalp like I do, it should not affect you in any way (because I myself have sensitive scalp)

Get it on Amazon for $18.75 with Free Shipping.
Visit Cleopatra's Choice - Adovia on facebook or on their website for even more info

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment