Monday, June 9, 2014

100% Pure Emu Oil - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love oils, especially when they are in its pure form (i.e. 100% ). I have used argan oil, jojba oil, olive oil and even rosehip among others but never tried Emu oil. I was given the opportunity to try out Emu Oil from Instanatural so the first thing I did was to look up what is an Emu. An Emu is a large, flightless bird from Australia; unofficially considered to be their national bird. The oil is removed from the unrefined fat of the bird. As an all natural oil it claims to be rich in fatty acids and provides moisturizing benefits to the hair and skin.

With all the great benefits that I read upon from:
-  Helps relieve eczema and psoriasis
- Does not irritate sensitive skin
- Holds in moisture
- Reduces bruise marks and stretch marks
- Helps restore damaged hair


I used it as my leave in treatment. My hair is very damaged from constant relaxing and bleaching processes. I am still trying to help restore my hair's true beauty naturally. The results thus far have not been great or outstanding but then again I have only been using the oil for a month and a half and only apply once a week. I only use a couple of drops in my hair after it has been washed and before I blow dry or flat iron. You could tell that the hair has been coated therefore is protected and there is added shine. I am going to continue to use this oil and reap the benefits along the way. I have not noticed a strong smell which is good because lots of 100% pure oils have a raw scent to them. The texture is creamy but light so the few drops that's added goes a long way. Would love to see hair & skin products start adding this oil to their ingredients.
Visit the Instanatural facebook page to learn more..

Read all the positive reviews on Amazon and it costs only $19.99 with a 100 day hassle free money back guarantee..

No regrets on my end and loving the progress...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment