Monday, June 2, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
We have all heard about the Dead Sea that is located between Israel and Jordan. And for those who haven't it is said that the dead sea has many healing* properties (*please do not substitute your medical treatment). The Dead Sea Mud has been said to be unique in its form because it contains high amounts of salts and magnesium. Knowing that information, I was given the opportunity to try Dead Sea Mud Shampoo by Adovia and that would have been a first for me. I have used previous Adovia products in the past so I know I was expecting something great.

This Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo has a rich and silky texture that I loved with a scent that is just right. If you are looking for that fruity overbearing smell, you wont get that. I have used this shampoo now for a little over month and it is great. With demineralised water and dead sea water being the first two ingredients, you know the majority of this product is dead sea based. It has been formulated with pure Dead Sea mud and natural moisturizers such as Olive Oil, Grape Seed oil and Aloe Vera. From what I have read, Dead Sea Mud helps with hair loss so I know this product was already on the right path. With added vitamin E to strengthen hair and chamomile to leave your hair soft and flexible, this was a no brainer for me to try.

Once you use this shampoo, right away you can feel the difference in your hair texture; it becomes soft, manageable and not as tangled as before. Another noted difference was the fact that my scalp was not as itchy as before. Anyone with itchy scalp knows how much of a nuisance that can be constantly.

I also noticed that it did not strip my hair of its moisture as I use it. I am not one to constantly shampoo my hair (I prefer to co wash). After use, my hair was still shiny and it was not dry. Lots of shampoos when used constantly (weekly) strips your hair of its natural shine and moisture. My hair is chemically relaxed so it is already stressed.

If you are looking for a shampoo that will aid tremendously with itchy scalp or if you have psoriasis, then this is the shampoo for you. With consistent use, it slowly seems to reverse the damages caused in the past by chemicals. If you have sensitive skin also like I do, this shampoo is for all hair types and it won't irritated.

Check it out on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment