Thursday, June 19, 2014

Nail Cone - {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love nail art, nail polish and designs. I heard about and got the opportunity to try nail cones which is an easy to use product that protects your skin when applying polish. Instead of just writing; look at the pictures below.
You use the cutouts and place them around and under the nail for the protection. Apply your nail polish as normal.
It is just that easy. As easy as it is to the apply, it is just as easy to remove.
The best thing about it is that you have minimal clean up if any at all. Your edges are protected by the nail cones which shortens the time you take to do your nails. I understand the frustration in doing my nails which I love to change regularly. I always have to either use Q-tips or be very precise with a small piece of cotton bud to remove the excess nail polish. The creator Cindy Christman had the same issues when it came to doing her nails hence she created nail cones. These nail cones make some of my designs so much easier to do (see here).

Nail cones can be bought on their website and each package cost only $5.99 and comes with 4 sheets for a total of 60 nail cones.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment