Monday, June 2, 2014

Martial Arts for Kids Review - Online Course

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I know everyone out there with kids are always looking to find what else they can do with their kids without bursting a hole in their pocket. I do not know about other states but I am from New York City and you have to pay dearly to get your kids involved in activities. He/She will be lucky if they get chosen to be in an after school program or weekend activity for free. I was given the opportunity to try Udemy - Martial Arts for Kids online course with my 5 year old son.

This course would cost you $27.00 with a 30-day money back guarantee, if you believe this is not something you would love your kid to be involved in. There is lifetime access after you have purchased, therefore you can always refresh their/your skills at any time. It is also accessible with your Ipad, Iphone or Android phones/tablets, so it can be accessed anywhere at anytime once there is internet connection. The best thing about this course also is that your kid gets his/her Certificate of Completion which would look great and him/her will feel proud to display.


In this course your kid would learn the fundamentals of martial arts, which includes the protocols, self defense and anti bullying tactics. Your kid/s will be taught by professional martial arts teachers who have teaching for over 20 years. There are 15 lectures in the course; the videos and handbook is very precise but easy enough for your kid/s to understand. My son is currently on Lecture 5 and I encourage him to do 1 lecture every week with a repeat of the previous so that he stays fresh.

If you would like to learn more about UDemy and their course, please visit their website here.

- School background
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Facebook (Liz: Course Instructor)
- Twitter (Liz: Course Instructor)

I am also offering 50% off coupon to all my readers here, just enter your email address when prompted.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea, no dragging the kids around in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a neat idea but I think my kid needs social interaction.

    ReplyDelete