Monday, June 16, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask {Review}

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I love hair treatments especially those that are organic. I got the opportunity to try Pure & Essential Minerals Morocco Argan Oil Restorative Hair Treatment Mask. With all the hair treatments out there to choose from I tend to look for those that are organic. Looking at the ingredients is the first thing I do and with this hair mask the first listed ingredient is organic argan oil not water. With all the benefits argan oil has to offer I definitely wanted to take full advantage of using this hair mask.

No one likes dry, frizzy damaged hair and no one needs to put up with it. This hair treatment mask provides the hydration the hair needs to keep it strong and also soften your hair. I love the creamy texture that makes it easy to apply and comb through your hair.

This hair treatment mask also contains organic aloe juice, organis castor oil, pro-vitamin B5 and organic coconut oil. Each one these ingredients provide the needed minerals that help restore and maintain healthy hair and also reverse damage hair. All natural product that is free of sulfates and parabens which are not beneficial to your hair in the long run.

Return your hair's natural shine with this hair treatment mask which can be used daily, weekly or anytime you think your hair need some added life. I have seen nothing but positive changes in the way my hair feels and no more dull lackluster color.


 Just apply to hair after shampooing for 5 - 15 minutes, then rinse and you will start feeling and noticing the difference. A little can go a long way once you comb it through with your fingers ensuring that the entire hair gets some.

Another great thing about this, it is cruelty free and also made right here where I live, Brooklyn,  NY. Love products that are made right here in the US.



Get it on Amazon for only $15.99 with free shipping if you have Prime. You will be purchasing with a 30-day money back guarantee.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment