Thursday, June 5, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have personally have never used a sponge to wash my face. I used to just use a wash rag then started using cleansers then moved up to exfoliating cleansers. I am now testing out PureSol Konjac Facial Sponge with added Bamboo Charcoal.

I am almost always willing to try new things especially when it is Natural, Eco-friendly, Biodegradable & Chemical Free. This product was pretty easy to use. When you receive it from the box it is pretty hard (almost rock solid. This sponge feels like a regular sponge after it comes to state. The best thing about this sponge is that it is made from 100% pure vegetable fiber and is processed without any colorings or additives. With that being said, you should feel comfortable using this sponge with any skin including the hypersensitive type. It is also Cruelty-Free which is a plus in my book (*Animal Lover*)

 HOW TO USE:


This diagram to the left, shows how simple it is to use.

1 - Soak in warm water
2 - Massage in circular motion
3 - Rinse and squeeze excess water out gently
4 - Hang to dry in a well ventilated area

I have only had it for a little under a month now, but I have boiled it one time as a tip instructed for keeping it longer.


COMPANY CLAIMED BENEFITS:

- Improves skin texture by gently exfoliating the skin.

- Stimulates blood flow for brighter looking skin while detoxifying and encouraging skin renewal.

- The BAMBOO CHARCOAL contains carbon and essential minerals to help prevent spots, blackheads and breakouts.



MY USE/EXPERIENCE:

With all that is claimed and instructed, I am pleasantly surprised that this product works extremely well. I use it with or without my daily cleanser and it feel like it is removing all impurities from my face. Because of the shape I am able to massage around my eye area and nose easily. There is no need to rinse your face after use (I prefer to let the carbon and minerals to sit in). My skin looked like I just came from having a facial and you feel your pores tightening (hence its working). The only problem I am currently having with this sponge after 3 weeks now is that it is slowly dropping tiny pieces when I am using it.

Not sure if you can see it clearly but I have pieces of the sponge on my thumb. But this doesn't bother me too much since it is very little and wipes off easy. The sponge cost only $10.95 on Amazon so it is cheap compared to all the products that you would normally use daily. This is an all in one package of exfoliation, brightening and prevention. Definitely recommend.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment