Sunday, June 1, 2014

Picture Collage Maker Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Lately I have been looking for good software to create beautiful collages on my computer.  My family and I have been on a couple of trips and I wanted to put everything into on superb project. I wanted something that was easy to use and had some wonderful features. I got the opportunity to try and review Picture Collage Maker from Pearl Mountain which has downloadable software for both microsoft and mac and even iOS.

I have now made several projects that were so quick yet looked beautiful.

This was the beginning of the first project in which I only used some family pictures and placed them on a blank template. With a few clicks, I added a background, masked the pictures for enhancement and then placed a few clipart photos around. Did not take me more than 5 - 10 minutes. I am not an expert but when I love something I use it over and over again.

Recently went to a family baby shower and was a able to take a picture of my daughter and baby cousin sitting on the couch. As adorable of a picture that may already be, I wanted to give it a few touches. Using a mask rather than a frame and a few clip art photos it made the picture look way better.




There are lots of features to expect from this Picture Collage Maker, such as:
- 140+ stunning templates that can be used for different occasions.
- Lots of decorations which includes backgrounds, clipart, frames and masks.
- Customizables; so that you are able to adjust, crop, rotate, text...
- Easy to share and/or export

Here are a few more completed projects:




Get your free 15 day trial here
Visit Pearl Mountain on Facebook for even more amazing software.
Start using it to make your calenders, greeting cards, post cards and more...



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Love it - I was just looking for a collage maker, how did you know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...this is something hubby and I could totally use for the family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool. I love that you can add the extra touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cool! I'm always looking for ways to make my blog photos nicer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete