Tuesday, September 30, 2014

InstaNatural - Argan Oil Hair Mask - {Review}



InstaNatural always have delivered quality products that I have tried and expected no less from this Argan Oil Hair Mask. Argan Oil has now been deemed the secret to achieving the best hair as research proves its properties very successful. For me, growing up I had not heard about argan oil but knew of the benefits that coconut oil has when applied to the hair and ofcourse skin. InstaNatural has been able to derive a hair mask that has many key ingredients to help in treating and improving your hair.

Key Ingredients:
Argan Oil
Amino Acid Complex
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter
Vitamin B5

All these ingredients when used together can treat and transform damaged hair and turn it into healthy strands.

This argan oil hair mask is smooth for easy application and has a pleasant scent from all the organic & natural ingredients. This mask is mainly used as a deep conditioner once or twice weekly for 5 - 15 minutes to be able to achieve best results.  It can also be used daily as your standard conditioner to help protect against heat damage and external agitators.

I expected high standards from this InstaNatural argan oil hair mask and received that. Immediately after use, your hair feels soft, looks shinier and with lots of life. Definitely a new beauty product that I would recommend.

Get it now on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment