Friday, September 12, 2014

Moisturizing Day Cream by ADOVIA {Review}


Adovia Mineral Skin Care by Cleopatra's Choice has a Moisturizing Day Cream that has yet to disappoint me.

This daily moisturizer is filled with many benefits.  It can be used on all skin types and with my combination skin I never know if my face is going to be really dry or really oily. I wash/cleanse my face as usual every morning and apply this day cream. I use very little because its texture is pretty thick yet it smooths on really easily. I love how it feels after I have applied it and instantly can see the difference in how my skin looks. Although the texture of this cream is thick, it is not greasy and won't give you that oily look if you are wearing it alone. It also makes an excellent make up base which allows for a smoother finish. It keeps my face hydrated, smoother looking and feeling and I almost always wear it alone (not a huge fan of make up). Besides the instant gratification, this moisturizer has some of the best ingredients provided by nature.

To point out a few that I do appreciate are:

- Grape seed oil
- Chamomile extract
- Algae extract
- Papaya
- Aloe Vera
- Dead sea salt & minerals

Combined, these ingredients provide your face with the hydration it needs without clogging pores, all day moisture, and more calmer soothing the skin. Continued use of this moisturizer would help your skin regain control of its ability to retain moisture creating a natural continuous glow throughout the day.

This 1.7 fl. oz. jar sells for about $25.00 on Amazon*

*Amazon prices are subject to change


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment