Monday, September 8, 2014

Thera Vita Paradise Pure Organic Extra Virgin COCONUT OIL {Review}

When I was growing up (in the Caribbean) I knew lots about coconut oil yet I knew so little. My mom used to put it in my hair to help it grow and remain soft. As much as I knew this I never cared to learn how to make it or what made it so useful that everyone used it (I was a kid and did not care). As an adult I have become very curious with what oils do when it is in its purest form.

Coconut oil has been one of the oldest used oils that have many great benefits. When substituted in cooking it can assist in weight loss, increased energy and eating less. Applying directly to skin and hair can help to moisturize skin and reverse damaged hair. 


Thera Vita introduces Paradise Pure Organic Extra Virgin Oil. It is cholesterol free, BPA free, non-GMO, non bleached and USDA certified. It comes in a plastic jar for easy storing and screw on lid for easier access. My use for it was for my skin and damage since I am on a natural path this coconut oil would help tremendously. For the times that I need to apply it directly to my scalp, I would pour it into a applicator bottle mixed with a bit of olive oil and argan oil. When being used as a sealer, I would moisturize my hair and then pour a little in the palm of hands and rub it through my entire hair to seal. 

The best thing about Paradise Coconut Oil is that it contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, alcohol, flavoring or preservatives which ensures its purity. This makes it suitable for vegetarians and/or vegans and persons with allergies. Can also be used in low carbohydrate diets, paleo and diabetic diets. 

My only set back on this product is the scent, it basically has none. I grew up on a certain smell that makes me recognize coconut oil and it does not have that smell so I was disappointed. Overall it is recommended for those looking to change their diets, improve their skin and reverse damage to hair.

You can buy on Amazon* for $19.95

**Amazon prices are subject to change**

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment