Sunday, September 28, 2014

SKIN QR: NuElle - Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate



This organic cellulite firming lotion is the first I have tried in its kind. Being that I am a small girl I do have cellulite in my thigh and butt area and for no one no matter size would attest to liking this. This 5oz bottle of NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate was used as my lotion day and night to make sure I can receive maximum results. Just by looking at the ingredients, there are so many great oils that are ofcourse amazing for your skin, such as:

  • Aloe
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Coconut Oil
  • Geranium essential Oil
  • Rosehip Oil
  • Evening Primrose Oil
There are many other oils and ingredients that were interesting because I have never really noticed them in lotions. Some examples are caffeine, ginkgo biloba, kelp, cinnamon and cayenne. After reading some more, it did say that it has a diuretic effect and it works both on the surface and in depth. It contains 25 flub busters and caffeine being one that assist in weight loss and cellulite reduction. 

Once I started using it, I first noticed the scent which was pleasant and reminded me of wintergreen mixed with lemon grass. Very intriguing. The texture was a bit lighter than other regular lotions which did not make it greasy but very absorbent. It has not replaced my moisturizing lotion but I have opted to use it solely on certain areas such as my thighs, butt and stomach. I have seen very minimal changes along my thigh area and these changes are for the better. My thigh area is smoother in the feel and slightly looks less uneven. I think with continuous use there may be even more improvemnt. It is sold on their website and on amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment