Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Almost Perfect - E-Book Review


Mystery, Light Thriller, Suspense
362 pages
Author: Orly Krauss-Winer

I have never been really big on thriller books, I mainly read romance novels with a little bit of not of this world experiences. I took a while before I started the book because after reading the prelude it did not pull me in as much as I would like. But once I started I was glued to my subway sit for every ride, twice almost missing my stops.

The book introduces you to 3 women (Alona, Tamar & Nilli) that are best friends who work as lawyers at a prestige law firm. In comes Lior, an attractive, people pleaser who "looks" like he is absolutely perfect. Alona, who is married falls deep in love with him but was not willing to leave her husband/family for him. He moves on to Tamar who now believes that he can not do any wrong in her eyes. But before they are able to create their perfect union, he is murdered. Oh the agony you may think. This is where I believe the title "Almost Perfect" draws you in. This novel brings in so many characters that are all intertwined and deceived by the ones they love.

As the story unravels, the victim or victims may just be turning out to be the suspects or so we think. The author (Orly Krauss-Winer) invites you into their lives and while reading you feel like you are there, riding along every event whether it is in the now or in the past. The story then comes to life so amazingly when you think you have solved the mystery it takes a nose drive, and have you questioning the why, who and when. I give this book two thumbs up from beginning to end and it will keep you entertained and in suspense.

Get it from Amazon today.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment