Thursday, September 25, 2014

EXFOLIMATE - A New Way To Exfoliate Your Skin



I have used several products to help maintain my skin but never have I tried a tool designed for exfoliation. It was pretty intriguing to see how it works and if it actually do work. It comes in a box with 2 tools one for the face or small areas and one for the body or larger areas along with the easy steps pamphlet and straps for easy holding. Upon looking at this tool, it is rather simple in shape and technique. The triangular shape makes it easier to get into crevices and to hold on to. It has a metal edge that feels smooth but has micro laser grooves to be able to push out every all dirt and oil particles.



These can be used daily to cleanse, refresh and revive your skin. It makes a huge difference without the added need for chemicals. You actually feel and see the dirt being lifted off your face. After using any cleanser, I passed the exfolimate over my face and then looked at it to see the extra dirt and oil it picked up. Just by adding this to your routine (about a minute per day) there can be significant improvement in texture, tone, reduction in pore size plus improved skin absorption.

You can see a full video at www.exfolimate.com. It is safe for all skin types and also improves blood circulation.

Definitely a thumbs up in innovation to better skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment