Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My KONJAC Sponge - {Review}



I do not think I have ever started a blog post like this but I LOOOVVVEEEE THIS KONJAC SPONGE!! This is not an understatement. Let us get the facts about this sponge:

  • 100% Natural Sponge
  • 100% Coloring & Additive Free
  • 100% Biodegradable
  • Naturally Sustainable
I have used Konjac sponges in the past and they were good, nothing that I could complain about but this sponge was unique. On the packaging this is what it also claims:

  • Gently Exfoliates
  • Cleanses Pores
  • Prevents Acnes & Pimples

OK now to my experience. This sponge is so easy to use. Soak for about 1 minute to soften the sponge (do not ever use hard) and gently massage in a circular motion then rinse after use. This sponge is made from the konjac plant root and natural bamboo charcoal and contains activated carbon and minerals. I use this sponge every night as a part of my night time face routine and it makes it so easy to exfoliate and cleanse skin. The feel after use is amazing. One of the things that I love also about it is that it does not shed like the others that I have used in the past. Anytime that my face is oily, it gently removes the oils and greats a smooth and healthy finish and look. With its natural antioxidants that fight acne, I am confident that it will continue in preventing acne. 
  • Cruelty Free
  • Vegan
Additional information that makes me love this sponge even more. You can get it on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment