Friday, October 31, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner from INSTANATURAL {Review}


InstaNatural as a brand has never disappointed me and hope they do not ever because I love their products. I recently started using their Vitamin C Facial Toner and it is just great to add to my morning beauty regime. This bottle contains natural and organic ingredients to help ensure that it does not irritate your skin with harsh chemicals.

This toner contains witch hazel and tea tree oil which helps in purifying my skin. Of course in its name it has vitamin C which renews and strengthen my skin from harsh weather conditions and pollution.

I spray this toner lightly in four (4) sections of my face right after I have washed it in the morning. I allow to dry with just a little bit of dampness left and then apply my hyaluronic serum and thereafter my favorite moisturizer.

Every step after spraying this toner becomes easier because I know that my skin has been hydrated and it definitely preps my skin for whatever comes next. This further helps with absorption of my serum, keeping my face moisturized throughout the day and prevents other pollutants from clogging my pores. Some people have said that toners dry their skin but this toner helps correct oily skin and combat my combination skin for use no matter what my skin decides to do that day. This toner lasts long and does not cost much and can be purchased via Amazon.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment