Sunday, October 26, 2014

Naturalico Firming Cellulite Cream {Review}



There are lots of cellulite reducing creams available but only a few I can say that can give you good results for your money. And Naturalico Firming Cellulite Cream is one of them. This cream will run you about $20.00 on Amazon.com for the 4 fl oz jar.

This cream has a off white color and has a light texture but not thick. This makes application easy and smooth. It does have a menthol scent but not as strong as others I have previously tried. Something that I do miss with this cellulite cream is that it does not have the sauna (icy hot) feel that I like. But this cream is still very effective in smoothing out your skin. You apply and rub into the targeted areas once or twice daily for it to be effective.

The ingredients contain a combination of retinol, caffeine and green tea which helps build collagen, renew skin and release stored fat under skin. Looking even deeper into the ingredients I noticed that it contained rosehip seed oil, peppermint oil, castor seed oil & orange oil, all of which I love for improving skin.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment