Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dr. Song RoseHip Oil {Review}



Dr. Song Organic Rosehip Oil is one of the better rosehip oils that I have tried. Rosehip oil is great for many things, such as:
  • Healing scars
  • Reducing appearance of wrinkles
  • Strengthen brittle nails
  • Heal sun damaged skin
  • Improve dry damaged hair
  • Helps in healing rashes and burn scars.
The first time using rosehip oil, I was turned away by the strong unpleasant scent.  I have recently learned that the smell is from the extraction from the rose bush seeds and that there are no additives. Dr Song Medical has been able (my opinion) to still remain 100% organic and USDA certified but keep the scent not as strong, so this was a plus to me.

You are able to feel and see that the quality is amazing especially just by looking at the color of the oil. It is also light weight and when applied it is absorbed quickly without any greasy residue. I recently got a burn scar from melted cheese (go figure) and I have been applying the rosehip oil daily and within a few days I noticed the hairs on the scar growing back and the skin was healing quick. I may not like the scent but I do appreciate when something works to improve my skin without any added chemicals. You can order on Amazon and just so you know the bottle is rather large for the product and believe it will last very long.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried this in my hair. I need to do that and see how it works.

    ReplyDelete