Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies - {Game Review}


If you have ever met me then you should know that I am a bit of a gamer (got it from my mom). I love games that involves puzzles and lots of thinking, that I feel like I have conquered after I beat it. I got t test out from Her Interactive their game Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies for PC and I started playing immediately.

So to begin, I arrive on a play set of a Greek mythological scene to the sounds of scream. I (Nancy Drew) of course would run to investigate and help but it was all part of the act. This is where I start to learn and meet the actors and actresses. I (Nancy Drew) was hired by the museums curator where the play is set to be shown because the artifacts are mysteriously disappearing.

If you have ever heard about Nancy Drew, then you would know that she is an investigator and often gets help from the Hardy Brothers, whom will be a phone call away if you need and you will need them. Through out the game you will meet various actors and actresses who will slowly become more intriguing as the game progresses.


Some will be flat out rude and some will be kind and polite. But their personalities will soon change as you find out more secrets about them. Through out the game you will need to engage in a number of puzzles to be able to get things a little more in perspective.


Solved puzzles will help you along your way immensely and there is no going around it. You are able to play this game in three (3) levels and you must try to pay attention to what is being said and the things around you. You will get the options of using hints which in most cases come in handy and rare cases where it will take too long. Overall a fun game which keeps you thinking so that you are able to solve who is taking the museum artifacts and please your employer.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment