Monday, October 20, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel by BODY MERRY {Review}


Cellulite Defense Gel Cream by Body Merry is not the first cellulite cream I have tried and this may just be my last. I enjoyed using it and will continue to use it. I am a pretty tiny girl or what you could call Thim Slick (Slim Thick - as used in urban context). I do have cellulite and no I do not like it nor do I like to see it. After having my second kid I realized that it is all over my thighs, butt and yes even my tummy.

This cellulite cream contains active ingredients combined with Retinol, Caffeine, & Seaweed, along with naturally potent ingredients such as Algae, Kelp, Coconut Oil, Cayenne & Green Tea Extract. It is from harsh chemicals such as parabens and sulphates.

This cellulite cream is thick and has a beige/cream color and comes in a 4 fl. oz jar. Depending on how often and how much you use will determine how long it last and most times a little does go a long way. I have targeted my use to only my thighs, butt and tummy. From before application you will notice it has a strong minty smell which I enjoy because I love the smell of mint and find it to be invigorating. As soon as it is applied you can feel the icy hot sensation working to get rid of the fat under the skin causing the cellulite. It also absorbs into the skin quick enough and does not remain greasy or leave any residue. Daily use would be required to see results.   

Body Merry believes in their product but also offers 90 day money back guarantee if you do not feel like this product is working for you. 90 days is more than enough time to see results.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I need to try this on my belly. After having 5 kids it has some fat on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara I do think you would love it... I have not regretted using this one bit. It works wonders

      Delete
  2. sounds like a good product to try. the older I get the more products i need!

    ReplyDelete