Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mineral Eye Cream from Adovia - {Review}


Adovia Mineral Skin Care is a brand I am always looking forward to trying out. I have never used any eye gels but lately i haven't been sleeping well and noticing that my under eyes are slightly puffy.

This mineral eye gel from Adovia is perfect for all skin types without the irritation. It delicate enough to be used around the eye area. It is also absorbed very quickly to keep around the eye hydrated through out the day.

The ingredients include demineralized water, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, chamomile extract, carrot oil, olive oil, and grapeseed oil among others. Because of all the dead sea minerals which also include vitamin E and aloe vera in this product, it will help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. These also work together to revitalize while protecting eye area from daily damage.

I use this in the morning after cleansing my face and wear it under my moisturizer to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. It has definitely returned definition to my eye area without the lines. The cream is rich yet light with quick absorption and only a very small amount is needed during application. It is also unscented.

Get this for $29.00 on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment