Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ice Ball Mold {Review}

I love hosting, having gathering and/or attending gatherings of all sorts. There are so many ways of bringing that extra special moment to the party.


I enjoyed the idea of creating round ice balls rather than the usual square ones. This ice ball mold set comes with 3 balls and the funnel which makes it easier to input the water and/or any liquid.

The Set of 3 Molds
If you are tired of using the fake ice balls and want something that can be reused numerous times, this is the mold for you. The concept is simple and easy so that it can be used by almost anyone. There are preset lines on each mold to let you know where exactly you need to stop when adding the liquid. My only setback was that the lines are too high and this causes the liquid to over flow. However, as I said earlier that the concept is very easy and so all you must do is fill just under the preset lines.

When it is set, I run it under some warm water for about 10 - 15 secs to loosen it a bit. I pressed the bottom to push it up and out. Now if you notice that for a small glass, the ball if very big so I would recommend that you use them in a tall, larger glass or a small pitcher. Note well that they do not dilute quickly (slow melting), so drinks stay cold longer than normal.

Highly recommend for whiskey and/or any other liquor. Use it for kids parties in the pitchers and even when you are going outdoors for bbqs.

For the set of 3 including the funnel goes for $13.97 on Amazon.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment