Tuesday, July 8, 2014

InstaNatural - Argan, Jojoba, Coconut Oil Hair Treatment {Review}

With all the hair products that are out there you just never know what is good and what actually works. I am a strong user of oils and the pure form the better for me to try out. I feel more confident knowing and understanding the ingredients that go into my hair. I am now in the midst of trying InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir

The ingredients are simple:
- Organic Argan Oil
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin  B5
- Olive Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Shea Butter
Thats it. Nothing more.

This treatment is a leave in and restorer, a heat protector and restores shine. I use it every time I want to give my hair full treatment (every shampoo). I use it mainly overnight and wash/rinse out in the morning. It states can be used within 10 minutes off application and use as much as needed but remember a little goes a long way.

The more subtle results are immediate. Your hair is softer, more manageable and shine restored after the first overnight treatment. After application (if using as a leave in conditioner) it will feel like it has a protective barrier over each and every strand, which makes perfect when using your blow dryer and/or flat iron. Vitamin B5 from pathenol strengthens and of course shea butter to thicken and create volume. This does not have a scent but the benefits out weigh the need for something sweet smelling. Overall this product has delivered tremendously as a strengthener and restoring shine. Slowly I am noticing that my hair has more volume and seeing less damage from the heat. InstaNatural brings quality products that never fail its test so they offer it risk free on Amazon for $19.95.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment