Wednesday, July 2, 2014

ADOVIA - Dead Sea Salt Soap {Review}


Introducing Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap which can be used on face and body. Made from all natural ingredients of palm kernel oil, dead sea salts, magnesium, sodium, potassium, demineralized water and natural extract this is the best bar soap that I have ever used for both my face and body. I usually separate the two because regular bar soap dries out skin very quickly and my face is extremely sensitive and this will cause me to break out.

This soap not only cleanses but also continues to keep skin hydrated and moisturized immediately after use. Because of its natural ingredients this soap is recommended for all skin types. Upon opening the box to try this soap (mind you I was skeptikal about using a bar soap on my face), it looked raw and although it was smooth to touch it still didn't look like a regular bar of soap. The smell was invigorating and it captured my attention as soon as I started washing my face. This soap does not lather much so do not expect it to. Too much lather strips skin from moisture whereas this soap infuses your face with moisture and hydration. The process is rather simple to use, wet face/body, wet soap, apply to face and rinse. Your face/body feels soft and smooth to touch. When rinsing the soap off your face/body it does not leave a oily or sticky residue behind which most soaps do.

With all the benefits the dead sea has to offer and the fact that there are no additional chemicals, it is a go to product for beneficial daily. It is sold on Amazon for $18.00 and although it is pricey for a soap, it does not lather much so it will last long. I love using natural products and believe that they are better for you; this soap has proven that even with combination skin you can get a good cleanse that does not dry out your skin.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment