Monday, August 4, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts - {Review}

If you have been reading my blog or its your first time then I would like you to know that I am an avid user of the Adovia Mineral Skin Care from Cleopatras Choice. I am now using their Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts which when used directly is best for oily skin. I have combination skin so on some days my face can be really oily and other days can get dry enough to start peeling.


This exfoliating facial salts can be used one its own or mixed with your cleanser, facial soap or face mask. This product only has one ingredient and that is fine grain dead sea salt and that is all that is necessary. Dead sea salt has many benefits because of the minerals that it contain. These salts will be able to strip away the dead cells salts no matter your skin type. If you have dry skin mixing the salts with some olive oil will help keep face radiant and receive all the minerals.

Use once a week for a more revitalizing and healthier looking face. It is that simple.

Get it at Amazon* for $19.00

*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment