Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NATURES BEST VITAMIN C SERUM

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

VITAMIN C WITH  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE  


I am a very young and very vibrant 28 soon to be 29 years old who is always looking for new products that can help maintain my skin quality. Mystelic Beauty brings to you Natures Best Vitamin C Serum without the greasy feel and is unscented. This is the first Vitamin C Serum I have ever tried so at first look and noticing that the texture isn't oily was a plus because I have combination skin. One minute my face could looks like I am ready to be baked or at times I am peeling like I am about to receive new skin. It is organic (well 98% naturally derived/72% organic) which is always a plus for products that I use on my skin recently. 

I have been using this product along with my regular moisturizer for a little over 2 weeks now and I have no complaints only praises. With my combination skin sometimes I never know what to expect because it would all depend on how my skin is that day. So far it has behaved excellent (not too oily or too dry). On the bottle it states to apply a few drops to fingertips and massage into skin in upward motions. 

Of course I had to be a tad bit rebellious and applied it directly to my face (to me it shouldn't make a difference). The serum absorbs very quickly, in about 2 minutes, and then I applied my moisturizer. After about a week I was started to be optimistic that it was making a difference but I continued regardless. By the 2nd week I was feeling and seeing differences in my skin texture and look.

  1. My face felt a lot firmer after application
  2. My face glowed with a new found energy
  3. Appearance of my acne scarring was reducing
  4. My face looked hydrated
So far it has exceeded my expectations because when it comes to my face, products usually adapt and thereafter the product no longer works. So far I have not gotten any irritation to prove that I can continue to use it on my face. I look forward to continuous use and more importantly continued protection of my skin cell.
It comes with a dropper so that you do not use too much at once. Makes application of the serum quick and easy. 

On Amazon it states the following benefits:

- Instantly gain a smoother complexion and tighter skin for a more radiant beautiful you. 
- Antioxidants reduce skin damage caused by years of aging, uv rays & pollution. 
- Reverses the effects of aging, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. 
- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen making your skin look years younger, firmer, & more vibrant.

This 1 Fl oz bottle looks like it can easily go for about 3 months even when using day and night. I look forward to continue reaping the benefits of this product. 

What products are you using to maintain elasticity and youth on your face?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I use a thick night cream to keep my skin soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamin C is so important to incorporate into your daily skin care routine.

    ReplyDelete