Monday, November 17, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream - By InstaNatural



I want to say first and foremost, that I have used InstaNatural products in the past and they have yet to fail me. I only let you know that first because I always have high expectation for a company that delivers good products, therefore I would be looking at the product I am reviewing even more carefully.

So today I am reviewing InstaNatural's Stretch Mark & Scar Cream (Prevention and Reduction). It is sold on Amazon.com for around $24.00 for the 5 fl oz bottle. Now I thought that the price was not attractive only because normally for the size it would run around $19.99 but then again stretch mark creams are in abundance and do not work as I have tried many after having my second kid.

Now I have had over 30 days to use this product and give my evaluation. Lets start with my overall feel ------- LOVE IT!!!... It started to show results quick. I have literally waited months for a product to show me results without success. This is not true for this cream, after a week or so I saw a difference. I used it predominantly on my tummy and butt and sometimes thighs.

This cream offered me a boost of confidence when I saw that the stretch marks appearance was reducing almost to the point that I felt comfortable in a 2-pc bathing suit again (ALMOST)... To start it contains many ingredients that are helpful in minimizing appearance and moisturizing your skin. From vitamin c, cocoa butter, rosehip oil, mango butter and aloe vera, your skin becomes more youthful and healthier. I have been applying morning and night and the results have only been getting better the longer I use.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment