Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil - {Review}



I have heard so much about Tea Tree Oil, its benefits and its uses. I have used tea tree oil only when it is used in shampoos to help with itchy scalp. I have itchy dry scalp so when the opportunity came around to try 100% pure tea tree oil I jumped at it.

Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil (Available exclusively to Amazon) was nothing short of amazing. There are lots of essential oils that have been diluted to be able to sell at a cheaper price but that only cheapens the quality of the product that you buy. This is only Tea Tree Oil, nothing else. It is free of preservatives, artificial colors, fragrance, parabens, mineral oil, chemical solvents and petroleum. This is the real deal. Now I have used pure oils such as argan oil, rosehip oil & emu oil in the past but never tea tree so I was a little lost. The company however provides you with a free ebook on the uses (along with recipes) for the oil when you buy their 4oz bottle.

It comes in a brown bottle to maintain potency and has a stopper so that only one drop at a time comes through. By the way, the scent is strong, you won't miss it. That alone told me that it was not to be played with. I read that because it was my first time using I should dilute with another carrier oil such as olive oil. My use for it was to apply to my scalp to stop the constant itching. After reading the free ebook about the uses I made my own recipe. I used a combination of essential oils, using a 8oz empty bottle that was previously sterilized I added 2oz olive oil, 2oz coconut oil, 10 drops of argan oil and 5 drops of tea tree oil with 2 drops of lavender essential oil.  Shake it up and use this combination to apply directly to your scalp.

Now there are many other uses besides itchy scalp that tea tree oil is good for (as the book will go into more detail). Besides being a topical agent for your skin, it is great for hair, first aid, household cleaning agent, aromatherapy and disinfecting agent.

Take your chance with Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil with their 110% hassle free money back guarantee within 30 days.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment