Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum {Review}


I have used many vitamin C serums in the past and most of them I do like because you usually cannot go wrong with adding a little vitamin c to your beauty routine.

I started using Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum for over a month now and I absolutely love it. It has become one of my favorites that I would highly recommend. It comes in a easy to apply brown bottle with a dropper. The fact that it is in the brown bottle shields the light from coming in and change the properties of the serum. The dropper applicator helps you apply as little or as much as you want. Just a note; a little goes a long way (a few drops all over). I am about 95% satisfied with this product and the 5% that is missing to make it perfect for me is that it is missing the citrus scent that I prefer. And yes I am fully aware that vitamin c can be derived from other sources than orange.

It is 98% natural and 72% organic with no alcohol, no parabens, gluten free, no GMOs, plant based and cruelty free.  I have combination skin so I definitely make an effort to look into the ingredients of what I use on my face specifically. The face texture has improved with added collagen and more elastin. I only apply once a day but it can be used twice (day and night). Because there aren't any chemicals it is safe to use on all skin types.

This serum contains antioxidants vitamin c, vitamin e & ferulic acid, and also contains Organic Aloe, Advanced Amino Complex & Organic Jojoba Oil which are all good for the skin. And I am also happy that this product is backed by Azure Naturals one year money back guarantee. With that type of backing try using for it to repair sun damage, reduce wrinkles, fade age spots and more.


Get it on Amazon* today for $21.95


*Amazon prices are subject to change.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment