Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{Website/Beauty Review} - GlamST.com

I loooooovveeee makeup.. I love the fact that it is meant to enhance how beautiful a person already is.... However I may not be the best person to give advice on makeup... I do perhaps know what looks good and what doesn't. GlamST has launched their website where you can do a virtual makeover in just a few steps and I love it. You get to try new brands that you would probably never dare to use or buy or even with your regular brands that have new products.
www.glamst.com

Now it is real easy to join and start your virtual makeover:

  • Join by either Facebook or Google+
  • Upload your own picture
  • Start dotting your face and its features
  • Then you are on your way to trying out your foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, mascara etc..
Now I know my picture may be a little raw and I do look tired (no explanation necessary you could clearly see in my before picture) but this is just to show you the before and after pictures.

If you are like me then you tend to stay with the brands and products you know and do not venture out unless you are almost absolutely sure it wont be a waste. GlamST will let you know what you look like before you buy and you can always invite your friends along and share your makeover pictures and ask them what they think about the looks over your social networks. 


All beauty lovers, amateur or professional can use this site and feel a little bit more comfortable with your online buys especially.. Join and lets get to doing these makeovers and have fun with it. 

Follow GlamST on Facebook

Cannot wait to see what looks/makeovers you come u with..

What was your favorite feature on the website?




7 comments:

  1. OK that looks WAY cool - I need to try that site out!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is.. so many brands to try ... thanks for coming thru brittnee

      Delete
  2. I don't use makeup often so this would be great for me to try out colors and see what works for me for those times when makeup is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat. A virtual make over sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to try before I buy. I need to have some fun with this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you go model material!! Beautiful!! One thing though, you were beautiful in the before, picture, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty cool - I'm going to give it a try myself!

    ReplyDelete