Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Taco Bell #BottledAwesome #SauceSquad

*Image belongs to Crowdtap & Taco Bell


I was chosen to have a Taco Bell #BottledAwesome Home Party for the Super Bowl 2014 by Crowdtap & Kraft. Which was AWESOME!!!!!.. I received the four (4) taco bell bottled sauces recreated from their taco bell packet sauces. I got Fire Sauce, Hot Sauce, Verde Salsa & Mild Sauce along with 2 recipes to try on the pamphlet.
I will be attaching the recipes so that you are able to try also, they are quick and simple and tasty also.

The first one "Taco Bell Chunky Chicken Dip" was so quick and was prepared about 5 minutes before the game started (Broncos & Seahawks if you didnt know). I used Berkeley & Jensen Chicken Breast as my meat which is just as tasty and combined both the Fire & Hot sauce. 

Before putting in the microwave. I kept in there a total of 8 minutes but in 2 minute intervals to stir.

 Finished dip.. Everyone loved it. 

Now what is using Taco Bell Bottled Sauces without having Tacos. We have our ground beef, hard taco shells and a bunch of toppings which include velveeta shredded cheese, homemade guacamole, tomatos, lettuce and of course taco bell sauces.






Follow the SauceSquad on Crowdtap for more info



No comments:

Post a Comment