Wednesday, December 3, 2014

InstaWave by KISS - {Review}

INSTAWAVE BY KISS



KISS is known for the renowned line of nail care products but have recently expanded their line into other beauty products. Today I will be reviewing the InstaWave Automatic Curler from KISS. This new curler is revolutionary and innovative in creating beautiful curls with a touch of a button.



This curler creates lasting curls without the need of a professional. This curler features a 4" curling rod, 2 settings (low & high) and goes up to the maximum of 420 degrees. Since I no longer have the hair to try this out I recruited my cousin to help. This was so easy to use when I did it for her and when she used it herself that it is almost perfect for anyone. 



I have embedded a simple demonstration video that simplifies the use of the InstaWave automatic curler. 



For me, this was a showstopper just because of its simplicity. The one button touch control, the ability to curl toward or away from your face and also how quickly the curl was created. The curler also automatically shuts off after 90 minutes so you can feel assured that your hair can be curled in under an hour (imagine waiting to be styled at the hairdresser and no longer having to go through that). The InstaWave Automatic Curler retails at $59.99 and can be found at many retailers.

Follow Kiss Products on their social channels for more info:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube

Side Note: This makes a wonderful gift... Holidays are just around the corner. :-)

Disclaimer: I received the product in exchange for my opinion and honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment