Monday, November 11, 2013

Not Trivial Truvia




Many of us use sweeteners in our coffee, tea, drinks on a regular. But do we really know what we are putting in our drinks. I have heard people say it is just sugar and it is sweet but do not understand what it contains. And I also used to be one of those people. Once it sweetened my coffee or tea I was satisfied. But after doing diligent research I have found that so many sweeteners contain substances like "Aspartame" & " Saccharine".

I recently found TRUVIA Natural Sweetener which is made from the Stevia plant. I can go into a detailed description but Truvia website has a more colorful explanation for your eyes. But for a short description the Ingredients include Erythritol, Stevia Leaf Extract and Natural Flavors. A lot less complicated compared to other sweeteners don't you think.

Thanks to Crowdtap and Truvia I was able to try complimentary  and share with my family and friends what Truvia Natural Sweetener has to offer.


My favorite thing about Truvia is that it comes as Baking Blend also (Truvia mixed with sugar), which is awesome because what ever you are making will bake and brown with less calories. Here are the cupcakes I made with Truvia Baking Blend.


  I love a good cup of tea in the morning and I always tend to add lots of sugar, but now with Truvia I only use two packets of their sugar and it is just as great. I always tend to carry a couple of packets in my bag for my convenience.


For those persons who don't like having packets around (even though it is quite convenient), Truvia Sweetener comes in the spoonable container which are great for you home.

Here are a few links to help you learn more about Truvia:

Hope you had fun learning more about Truvia... Enjoy!!!


Disclaimer: I received Truvia Samples compliments Crowdtap and Truvia to share with family and friends and give my honest review on their products.

www.crowdtap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment