Monday, May 19, 2014

VALENTIA Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Repair, Refresh, Renew. These are the words that are printed on the box in capitals. I have used many vitamin C serums and this one has to be at the top thus far. I use it daily (once) and have and I am seeing the results. To make it more enticing, just know that my husband has commented on how bright my face looks. It is really living up to the bold words on the packaging. After a brief period of not taking care of my face, I noticed that I always looked tired, dry and sometimes peeling in sections. The extra two minutes that it takes to apply this serum is worth it.

Lets start with the more obvious reasons as to why I love this serum.

  • It has an attractive citrus scent that when I use it in the morning tends to wake me up.
  • Its texture is thick but not oily or watery.
  • After applying and massaging a few drops on the main areas of my face (forehead, cheeks, nose bridge and chin) it absorbs very quickly.
  • This 1.18 fl oz bottle could last easily 3 months or more depending on how you use it.
  • I have seen great improvements in the fullness of my skin
  • My face no longer looks tired on a morning
  • Any discoloration I used to have seems to have disappeared slowly over use.
  • It is alcohol & paraben free, plus it is made with organic products so that is a huge factor. The less chemicals the better.

This tiny bit of life juice (as I call it) contains Rosehip Seed Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil which when used together work simultaneously to increase skins hydration and lock in moisture. As an antioxidant it promotes healing of damaged skin to produce a glow and more youthful skin. 

Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) - Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion

Green Tea Extact- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.


This serum has already given me smoother skin and with continued use I know that the results will only get better. 

Valentia has brought a product that works and does not disappoint. With the natural ingredients and so many benefits, the only way to know how well it will work for you is to try it.

You can get it exclusively at Amazon.




Disclosure: This product was received complimentary. All opinions are that of my own and are honest based on my experience.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment