Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer



Body Merry presents their Retinol Surge Moisturizer that I have been using for a little while now because I just like it. Made using ingredients such as organic aloe vera, sunflower oil, derived hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil makes this moisturizer great.

Retinol has been proven over the years to be very effective in the prevention and reduction of wrinkles. This moisturizer is light weight although the texture is rather thick. You need only to use less than a dime for your entire face and neck. If you have normal to oily skin this can be used both day and night. If you have more sensitive skin limit your use to either once day or night or even every other night.

The combination of the ingredients give your face a fresh and radiant look. I use this product only during the morning hours after cleansing, applying toner and serum. My face remains smooth through out the day and I have no issues with irritation as retinol can be a little bit of an issue for first time users. Another plus that I love for this moisturizer is that it is free from parabens, sulphates and is not tested on animals.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment