Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adovia - Mineral Lift Serum {Review}

I am definitely a fan of the natural ingredients when it comes to face products in particular. However, Adovia from Cleopatra Choice has been amazing thus far so I decided to test out their Mineral Lift Serum.


 Their products have never given me any problems and I have and will continue to use them. They are high quality and their ingredients are usually all natural. This mineral lift serum is a blend of natural ingredients and modern science in order to get the most effective formula that will maximize lift. This serum contains dead sea water with its minerals, green tea and vitamin c. If you have ever used vitamin c on your face you already know that it rejuvenates your look quickly as it absorbs into your skin. Dead sea minerals is even better with all its healing properties that improves skin elasticity.

The bottle is only about 1 oz but you do not to apply a lot to make a huge improvement. I only squeeze no more 2 pumps and apply in a circular motion. It has a very light pleasant smell and the white gel texture is very smooth for easy application.

As it has been added to my nightly routine, my face has been less dry and gotten a more even complexion overall. As I get older you want to start taking steps to help keep your skin looking young and this is the product that would help immensely.

Get it on Amazon now

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment